Thursday, November 14, 2019

Stampin' Up! Merry Christmas to All for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop


Welcome to our weekly hop. Today we have a color challenge.

No photo description available.

I used the Merry Christmas to All to create my masculine Christmas card for this challenge.


My card base is Cherry Cobbler card stock and is embossed with the Subtle EF. The sentiment is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink on Crumb Cake card stock. I cut a mat of Early Espresso and adhered the sentiment panel to it with liquid glue. 

Before I adhered the Early Espresso mat to the card base, I wrapped a piece of Diagnonal Striped Cherry Cobbler ribbon around it, securing it on the back with tape. I created a faux bow with another little piece of ribbon.

In the lower right corner, I added three gold metallic pearls and the card front was done...easy peazy!

The inside is very simple.


I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and thank you for joining the hop. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Eva Dobilas. Clicking on the names below will take you directly to the other team members and their projects.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen :) Love the simplicity of this, I need to make more like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is perfect Karen! Love the clean design, great way to use those colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a classic card Karen. I love the sentiment, in fact I have used it of a card that I created for a future blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a classic card Karen. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...