Friday, November 8, 2019

Stampin' Up! Christmas Gleaming

TGIF! Hope you have a fun weekend planned. I do...it's my birthday tomorrow! We will be grilling filets, lobster tails, crab legs and mushrooms! Yum!! Also, much less money than eating out...that saved money can be spent on stamping supplies, right? Yes, I knew you'd agree!

Today I'm playing at Crafty Catz #482 ATG, with Christmas as an optional twist and at Daring Cardmakers - Baubles and Bows.

Yesterday our card group made three cards, one of which used the Christmas Gleaming stamp set. I posted a pic October 25 of a similar one. For the group, I changed it up a bit.


I used the retired Holly Embossing Folder and the bow from the retired Apron Builder Framelits Dies. I also used different sentiments on the outside and inside.


Sue did hers with other paper from the Wrapped in Plaid DSP. She added different embellishments and raised her ornaments with Dimensionals.


Each member created a different front but I was on such a sugar high I neglected to take pictures.

To celebrate my upcoming birthday, Meg brought a cake from Publix. Trust me, it was yummy!


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope I'll see you tomorrow. You know you're going to see food pics, of course, with a number of beautiful cards I received. Enjoy your Friday!

10 comments:

  1. Stunning christmascards! And I wish you a happy birthday!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous Karen! I must get my apron builder set out, great tip!! Yummy killer cake. Hope you enjoyed it and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.
    Happy Birthday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Karen! Have an extra slice of that cake for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! And - WOW! What a cake! Bet it was YUMMO! Very pretty card - love those ornaments!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...