Saturday, November 9, 2019

Stampin' Up! Birthday Cards

This is the day the Lord has made, we shall rejoice and be glad in it! Psalm 118:24. Yep, He knew me before He formed in my mother's womb. References to that are in Jeremiah 1 and Psalm 139. I do love His word!! I was a BIG surprise to my parents...14 years after my brother and 9 after my sister.

So, on this glorious day, it is only fitting that I show you some of the handcrafted cards I have received so far. I thank all my wonderful friends, team mates, and family for thinking of me.

Thank you, LeAnne and Amy!


Thank you, Jari and Rosie.
Meg and Karen K. gave/sent me fancy folds! Thank you!
Meg's is a storybook fold! The handwritten message is on the back.





Karen K's Dutch Door Fun Fold

Sue L. and Barb gave me these.
Barb's is not SU, but don't you just love the pail? Reminds me of my childhood!

I received many other beautiful cards that were not handmade but I loved them just as much.

The photo of the demolished birthday cake will NOT be shown to protect the innocent!

Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...