Thursday, November 7, 2019

Repeat Impressions Waterfall Meets Stampin' Up! Friendship Card

Good morning, peeps! This is going to be a quick post as I am hosting the card group today and have a number of tasks to complete. Our group made a waterfall card a few weeks back and I was not there They said it was a fiasco (even the hostess said so!) They also said they never wanted to do one again!! Well, I told them they were not off the hook and here is what they'll be making today...





I admit I love this technique...so much so that I made two others for another post next week.

Back in August, I won a $25 gift certificate from Repeat Impressions for this card. I chose to order what they call "Flip Stamps". Because these are "frames", I am playing again at Repeat Impressions DCC N619 - Frame It.

This card is so easy to create and this is the video I watched. I can make this card in my sleep! I used Tear and Tape rather than brads to glue down the edges of the 4" x 3/4" strip. I also adhered my art panel tops to the slider with Tear and Tape. The most important thing is to have your squares NOT on the score mark, just a tick below ... like 1/64th of an inch :-)

The inside is done with stamps from SU's retired Sheltering Tree set.

If you have any questions, just let me know in a comment and I'll answer as soon as I can. Thanks for stopping by today.




5 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Hope that your class goes better today than the last one did. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. The gals did a great job on their card.

      Delete
  2. Hope you had an awesome class - the card is wonderful, so...I know they loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same set! It is a great set for Friendship/thinking of you cards and it is so fun when used on a waterfall card! Hopefully, you will be able to convince your group that these type of cards are not so difficult! Love how you added the tree on the inside; it's beautiful! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always fun to see RI stamps in use -- what a great fall card! Thanks for playing along in the "Frame It" challenge over on The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...