Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Stampin' Up! First Frost So Many Stars Hanukkah Card

The gals who will be in my class in November also asked for a Hanukkah card. I think they'll enjoy this one. I was inspired by Carla Bosselaar.


Sentiment - Seasonal Lantern (retired)
Softly Falling EF (retired)
Tailored Tag Punch
Gold Foil 2 1/4"  5 1/4"
First Frost DSP 2" x 5"

For the inside...


Menorah - Seasonal Lantern stamp set (retired)
Sentiment - So Many Stars

I apologize for the briefness of telling how I put the card together but you know if you have questions, you can leave me a comment. I just didn't want to stop blogging for two weeks as I'm out and about too much!


I'm playing today at 

WWC244 - Helen's "All About Occasions" Challenge


https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/10/wwc244-helens-all-about-occasions.html


and last, but not least, at ModSquad's "Sentiment Says it All" challenge.

Yesterday we went to Vogel State Park in Blairsville, GA. The views were spectacular. Here's a few pics I took. Of course, we had to stop at Crane Creek Vineyards again. The last photo is a tree in their parking lot. I will take another photo next time we are there so we can see if the color changed.








Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' blog hop. 

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! The colors are perfect. Great photos from the park too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. You are such a faithful commenter...I appreciate it and you!

      Delete
  2. What a pretty card! And I love the pictures of "out and about". So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the paper you used! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and elegant card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...