Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Stampin' Up! Dashing Deer Christmas Tag

This is a tag I will be doing at my class in November. The gals requested a tag so this is what they'll do. Hope they like it! My inspiration came from Tina Zinck. I'm entering it in the challenge at Art Impressions Challenge #268 Tags or Ornaments.


I stamped the Sentiment - Merry Little Labels - in Night of Navy and punched it out with the retired Curly Label punch.

The gold embossed little deer is from the Dashing Deer Stamp Set. I punched it out with the Everyday Label Punch.

I used the Scalloped Tag Punch on the top of the tag and ran some Real Red 1/8" Striped Ribbon (retired) through it. 


I adhered a piece of Christmas Around the World DSP (retired) to a piece of Shaded Spruce card stock. The Old Olive sprigs are die cut with the Frosted Bouquet Dies. You could easily use the Sprig Punch, which I will order when I get home. Amazingly, I have not seen a big brown truck in this area and we are staying off the beaten path.

We had a very rainy, cold day and decided to tour northwest GA. We went to Alexander's which is a department store like back in the day. Furniture, clothing, guns, knives, ammunition, accessories, and shoes, oh my!


Then we went to Odom Springs Vineyard, Blairsville, GA, which on a sunny day would have been great. We did enjoy some wine and views. One of the pics is of the lodge you can rent. Others are the inside of the ladies room...it was so cool. I fell in love with the giant tree by the deck. All the tables had gourds on them with one word painted on them. 











We finished off the day with pizza at the Village River Brewery. 



Justin, our server, was very helpful in having me decide I didn't want any beer. I'm not a fan of IPA's or Porter and they were out of what I do enjoy. The pizza was excellent and we have left overs for lunch today. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you tomorrow.





2 comments:

  1. Very cute tag! Love the design and the colors are perfect! :) Great photos of your travels too!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...