Monday, October 7, 2019

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bouquet Pressed Petals Friendship Card

Welcome y'all to another Makeover Monday...sorta.

I'm continuing with Connie Stewart's OSW with the Pressed Petals DSP. If you haven't read my post from October 5, then you probably don't know what I'm talking about. If you click on the blue link here, then you'll be in the know (smile)!



I cut a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I punched the "window" with the Pretty Label punch. Then I ran the front of the card through my Big Shot with the Layered Leaves 3D Embossing Folder.

As I mentioned, the designer series paper is from the Pressed Petals and the mat for it is Merry Merlot.

On the 4" x 5 1/4" Very Vanilla mat on the inside, I stamped the sentiment and flowers using the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set with Merry Merlot and Mossy Meadow inks. 


I hope you'll return tomorrow for our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew blog hop. It will be fun...guaranteed! Thanks for stopping by today.

Before you go, if you haven't already from my previous posts, check out The Library Challenge...especially if you love the book The Secret Garden. In the book, Mary and Colin become friends so my card would be appropriate for him to send to her!





6 comments:

  1. Very pretty design! Great colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! Great "peek-a-boo" card! And what a great card for the Secret Garden challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes of course -friends -what a nice link to the book.Not to mention the fabulous aperture and embossing on this pretty card.Thanks for joining The Library

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Marina, for your sweet comment.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...