Sunday, October 6, 2019

Stampin' Up! Love You to Pieces and Others for World Card Making Day

So, did y'all celebrate world card making day yesterday in one way or another? I hope so! Our team did wonderful presentations on Facebook Live. You can catch the "after lives" here

I took pics of the class Sue and I held today for the event. We made four cards and I'll show you two of them but I forgot to take pics of the other two. We did use the retired Giggle Greetings for them and there were lots of giggles! In the product list, I'm showing you the set. The cards I made with this set can be seen in my July 19 and July 24, 2016 posts.




























However, this is one that we did and Sue had done it with our card group back in 2017 so I had the photo on a past post.



This is another that we did but it was done in yellows, greens and oranges (you can see it on the table). We did this one in our card group a year ago and I still had the card. The stamp set is still current.



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you tomorrow.

Giggle Greetings Clear Stamp Set
Giggle Greetings Clear Stamp Set
[131065]
$17.00

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...