Saturday, September 21, 2019

Stampin' Up! Path of Petals Sympathy Card

How's your Saturday going, peeps? Mine is being spent making cards...imagine that!

Today I used the Pressed Petals DSP, Path of Petals Stamp Set and the retired Thoughtful Prayers Stamp Set to make my card.


I also used the Noble Peacock Specialty Designer Series Paper and cut it with the Springtime Impressions die. The Pressed Petals DSP did most of the work for me. 

The sentiment in the upper right corner was stamped in Night of Navy, VersaMark Ink and then embossed with the Clear Emboss Powder. I really like it at an angle, don't you? It fits the angle of the tags in the sketch from Sketch Saturday Week #582, which loosely inspired my design...I flipped the sketch :-) Please tell me it's not just MY imagination! Can you see it too?

The inside art is done with the Path of Petals Stamp Set and is stamped in Blueberry Bushel, which is what my card base is. The sentiment is from the Well Said Stamp Set. The corners are punched with the Detailed Trio punch.



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my card even though it's for a bittersweet occasion...sadness because we no longer have the physical presence of our loved one, but joy because of the hope of what Jesus promises and gives us...eternal life.

Partial Product List

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty designer paper background. Great sentiment inside too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous paper!! one of my all-time favorites! Love how you finished the inside so nicely, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...