Monday, June 10, 2019

Stampin' Up! Heartland and Let It Ride Encouragement Card

It's Monday Makeover Madness again. I have found this Heartland Stamp Set and the Let It Ride Stamp Set a blessing to me in making a set of cards that are masculine. If you missed the post where I showed you the set, you can see it here. In that post I explained how I made one of them.

Today, I am making over one that I found on Pinterest. I wish I knew to whom the credit should go because the masking and coloring was perfect. You will see by my card that I didn't have that much energy!
Here's mine, which I am entering in Addicted to stamps Challenge #175 for a boy/man and at Dragonfly Dreams For a Man/Boy. Oh, and horses/farms/landscape are all a part of nature, right? I'll let Time Out #137 determine that!




My card base is Early Espresso. The barn is from the Heartland Stamp Set and the horse and sentiment are from the Let It Ride Stamp Set. Everything is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

For the inside, I stamped the trees in Mossy Meadow ink and stamped another sentiment from Let It Ride in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. With the trees, I stamped off once but wish I had done it twice as the sentiment is not a prominent as I had wanted. Oh, well I can always create another panel and adhere it.


Thank you for stopping by today. Hope to see you tomorrow for our monthly blog hop.

12 comments:

  1. Yours is still very cool....simple and easy to make in the monochromatic color scheme! Growing up on a farm, I don't know why I haven't gotten that barn set....it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors! Perfect masculine card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card with the horse theme and the sentiment is so perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely perfectly for our challenge!! I love the images you used, especially stamped so simply. They have so much detail, especially the barn stamp. They make a wonderful CAS card design too. So very glad you joined us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, of course this fits our challenge! I love the monochrome look of this card, so serene and pleasing for the eye. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted to STamps
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...