Sunday, June 9, 2019

Stampin' Up Siesta Day

Yes, it's Stampin' Up Sunday Siesta Day! The only thing SU is retired Washi Tape and Old Olive card stock.  I'm just going to show you one of the items we created at Sue L.'s Thursday when we celebrated Barb's birthday. I'll be sharing others over a period of days as I will be in Disney with my daughter and two grandchildren. 

Once again, Sue had everything cut for us BUT we did have to score, fold, glue, punch and follow directions!

Project No. 1...oh, did I have trouble with this one! It's a purse and you can put money in it!



Where does she get these ideas from???

I am playing at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #516 - Not a Card! 

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a blessed Sunday. Hope to see you tomorrow for Monday Makeover Madness.

8 comments:

  1. Super cute way to gift cash! Fun! Enjoy your time with The Mouse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to give a cash gift. Great folds!
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling little gift bag and so very creative! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...