Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Stampin' Up! Heartland and Let It Ride Masculine Card Set

Did you catch the title? I'm playing at TGIF #214 Create a Set challenge ... what a great challenge!

and, we all need masculine cards, right? They do over at Addicted To Stamps Challenge #175. If you haven't visited these two sites, I hope you will. The Design Teams have wonderful examples and they have a lot of great entries.

I brought out my Heartland Stamp Set and my Let It Ride Stamp Set from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog to create my masculine set.


Because these three cards are a set, I will be telling you about them one at a time. For today, let's start with this one...


My card base is Early Espresso and the art panel is Very Vanilla. The three images are stamped in Early Espresso. The sentiment is from Well Written.

The inside is not completely finished but I'll show it to you anyway because I'd like your input, okay? Here ya go...


This is from the Enjoy Life Stamp Set. I think on its own, it's a little lacking. In addition to it, I am thinking of stamping "enjoy your special day" from a retired set...maybe a silhouette of a man or boy lightly stamped over it? I would love to hear your ideas. Update 6/8/19...here's how I finished the inside...
The additional sentiment is a 2003 SU that was in Carole's stash and the "he-man" is from the retired Guy Greetings stamp set.

Tomorrow is our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop and I hope you'll return to see the treats in store for you. Have a great Wednesday, peeps.

Supplies Used:

14 comments:

  1. Love the vintage look to all yuh our cards!!! Perfect for the theme. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun set! Love this one and am looking forward to more info on the other two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Karen! Your colors are perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I will be CASing because, I have been working on those cards. We must think alike. You've joined Amy and I in thinking the same. Love the cards. Just send them to me and I won't have to finish mine. I did color my barn and tractor red though. We have an old red tractor on the farm in NC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about coloring the barn red and the tractor yellow and green but I was too lazy. Thanks, Shirley!

      Delete
  5. I love them with no color! Great set. May have to CASE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen after looking at my colored barn, I like yours best. I am CASing you so mine will look better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW these are awesome! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Addicted to Stamps!
    Darlene
    ADDICTED TO STAMPS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...