Saturday, June 29, 2019

Stampin' Up! Beauty Abounds and Free As A Bird Friendship Card

THIS peeps! Thank heaven it's Saturday! Hope you are having the start of a great weekend. My son-in-love is celebrating his "over the hill" birthday tonight at a wonderful French restaurant...wish I could be there! I'm just not quite ready to fly alone yet...next year for my daughter's 50th! Some say "over the hill" is 40, some say 50, I say it continues until you can't get over the hill! Hopefully that'll be at least 90 for me.

My card today is the fourth of eight from the One Sheet Wonders and I'm using Beauty Abounds stamp set, Pool Party card stock, Old Olive card stock and the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper.

 

The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso. The art piece is raised up with dimensionals.

For the inside, I stamped the birds from Free as a Bird in Pool Party and the sentiment from Beauty Abounds in Early Espresso.

I'm playing at little red wagon: Challenge #503 Much Ado About Nothing! If you have time, pay them a visit to see what the challenge is all about.

Do you think this is a CAS card? (clean and simple) I do so I'm entering it at Creative Friday #233.

Thanks for stopping by today. I'm still working on my special orders!! Hope I have them done by early Monday. One took me all afternoon!



7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty image! Loving the soft colours. Delightful card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Karen! :) And you're not even close to over the hill!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary, and I've been over the hill at least seven decades!

      Delete
  3. Another lovely card. I haven't done much with the one sheet wonder. I probably have enough paper to last me until I can't get over the hill! I have been traveling alone for 25 years, both driving and flying as well as taking the train. Piece of cake. You can do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. I need to learn how to balance three suitcases, one of which is filled with SU supplies!

      Delete
  4. so lovely! Thanks for joining us at creative friday.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...