Sunday, June 30, 2019

Stampin' Up! Peaceful Place and Bird Ballad DSP

Simply Simple Stamping Sunday, peeps. That's Connie Stewart's trademark and I'm using the Peaceful Place Stamp Set to bring you my fifth card in her One Sheet Wonder Series of eight cards.


I embossed my Thick Whisper White card base with the Subtle Embossing Folder after I had stamped it with the sentiment from Peaceful Place in Old Olive ink.

The mat for the two cut panels of Bird Ballad DSP is Old Olive card stock. I adhered everything with liquid glue. I'm not happy with my bow so I will eventually remove it and make a new one. I still haven't mastered the art of the "Billie/Mary" bow.

I left the inside blank as I have no idea how it will be used or who will be using it. If you have any ideas, I'd love to have you share them with me in a comment.

Three Amigos #27 has a challenge that ends today so I'm just getting this card in under the wire with my thing that has wings.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for my Monday Makeover Madness card.

8 comments:

  1. Love this! So beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with Three Amigos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cannot go wrong with these beautiful papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty designer paper, love the embossing too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used that pretty DSP in the two-panel design - especially when paired with the lovely embossing! Nicely done, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...