Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Stampin' Up! Christmas

Good Tuesday morning peeps. It is very foggy here once again so it kind of reminds me of a wintery day. Remember on Saturday I said I would be making more Christmas tree origami cards (check it out here)...well, I did! The one I posted Saturday had 5 layers, this one has 4 layers. Which do you like better? It is such a great way to use up scraps of DSP! I think I'll make one more and call it quits. Origami can become addictive and you'll see what I mean tomorrow!


I think I'll enter this one at CHNC 423 too.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions on what I used to make this card, just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love the clean design and pretty Christmas tree! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I like this fold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wintry card. Thank you for joining in at CHNC with the Anything Goes with optional twist of Quick And Easy.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...