Sunday, January 27, 2019

Stampin' Up! Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies Meets Bright Wishes Stamp Set

 I am hoping my card meets the qualifications of CAS (Clean and Simple) at Addicted to CAS Challenge #151 - Friends. The only concern I have is the embossed hearts. Hopefully they will let me know one way or the other.

I had this card base in my stash as I had embossed (Darice) it for one of my challenges but then I remembered I had to use all Stampin' Up! products. 

I decided yesterday that I would make a dent in scraps I had laying on my desk. I found the die cut "Sunshine" from the Sunshine Wishes thinlits, a piece of the Ken Oliver Color Burst "watercolored" paper from a few days ago and decided to adhere them to the card base (Grapefruit Grove).

For the inside, I had a scrap of Very Vanilla so I punched the corners with the Detailed Trio punch, stamped the sentiments from Bright Wishes and added hearts from the Forever Lovely stamp set, which can be found in the 2019 Occasions catalog. 

Easy peazy with pre-cut items and a nice sentiment to let a friend know how you feel about her/him.

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes it pays to have a little packrat inside, huh?? Nicely done and yes - definitely a perfect CAS card! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love your card. The colors are well chosen, and the design is lovely. Just as a reminder, our definition of CAS includes lots of open (no pattern) space. Without the embossing it would be CAS perfection! Thanks for playing with us at Addicted To CAS!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...