Monday, January 28, 2019

Stampin' Up! Happy Tails and Meant to Be

Good Monday morning, peeps. Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was laid back, rainy and cool (low 60's). It was perfect for cleaning up the craft area and kitchen cupboards! I'm entering my card in the Cards in Envy Love Me or Love My Pet Challenge as I haven't played there in a while. 

One of the items laying on my desk was a card base. I think it's  Lovely Lipstick. I also had scraps of the Lovely Lipstick foil paper that is available free with a $50 purchase from Stampin' Up! I also had scraps of Whisper White AND the pad of Sending Love DSP (retired) was out. So, I put them all to good use and created a "love" card for my 5th grade penpal in Maine. He has a dog similar to this one.


I stamped the pup in Crumb Cake and colored him with Light and Dark Crumb Cake Blends. I love this stamp set...right down to his collar! AND the set has a matching Dog Builder punch. They can be purchased together at a 10% savings.

I used the dies from the Be Mine Framelits to cut out the hearts.  I adhered them to the card front and adhered "Lefty" with dimensionals.

The inside is plain and simple using stamps from Happy Tails and the valentine sentiment from Meant to Be. What Will You Stamp Challenge #WWYS204 is using the Meant to Be set this week.
 

Inks used were Crumb Cake and Lovely Lipstick.


That's it for today folks. Thanks for taking the time to stop by. See you tomorrow.

Partial Product List:

13 comments:

  1. Your pup is colored to perfection, Karen! I'm sure your Pen Pal will be delighted to receive your wonderful card. Thanks for joining WWYS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Su...appreciate your visit and comment.

      Delete
  2. What a sweet card for your friend - he'll love seeing HIS dog on a card! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary. I'm sure he will. He is a wonderful boy and hopefully I'll get to meet his pup this summer.

      Delete
  3. Sweet puppy! Love the die cut hearts too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Valentine. Your penpal will love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My penpal loves almost everything in life! Thanks, Julie.

      Delete
  5. Love how you colored the dog. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, Karen! That lil' puppy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chris. I'm so pleased that you took the time to comment.

      Delete
  7. This is so sweet Karen, I love it. Thank you for joining the What Will You Stamp? Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...