Saturday, January 26, 2019

Stampin' Up! Gingham Gala

This card is a second entry in the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #487




This is the card my sister-in-law made using the same sketch that I did yesterday. She used the Daffodil Delight Gingham Gala DSP and the matching organdy ribbon. She took a retired piece of DSP to make her square. The Mint Macaron scallop matched the DSP perfectly so we were happy SU brought back that color. The Cajun Craze ink matched the DSP as well. Both scallops were punched with retired punches. I'm not sure what set she used for the sentiment. 

One of her comments was, "I love how the inks and paper match perfectly. You can't get that so easily at craft stores." I totally agree and that's why I chose to become a demonstrator for SU. I still haven't ventured out to become more than a hobbyist but I keep thinking about it.

Drue used stamps from the retired Thoughtful Branches set and a left-over butterfly from the Botanical Butterfly DSP that she punched out the other day for the inside. 


She is now on her way to the east coast until the 9th and then will come back here for a week. I love my husband's sister...she is a keeper! I'm very happy she enjoys making cards with me.

8 comments:

  1. Pretty card y'all made! Gald you had fun with your SIL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! Beautiful papers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card that your SIL make. This gingham that SU! released is adorable. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow both your cards for our sketch this week are so fresh and fun!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patti...and I thank you for the opportunity.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...