Friday, January 25, 2019

Stampin' Up! Enjoy Life

Today I'm entering my card at Tuesday Morning Sketches #487. I think Janice Melton's sketch is great, don't you?

I took the paper literally! Take a look see...


My card base is Highland Heather with a mat of Whisper White and a mat of Highland Heather Gingham Gala DSP from the 2019 Occasions catalog. The ribbon is found in the current Annual Catalog. The yellow is Daffodil Delight.

I used retired scallop punches and retired DSP (Moonlight Paper Stack) but you can use whatever you have on hand or even order new!

If you need the measurements, just let me know in a comment and I'll reply back. 

Thank you for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow to show you the card Drue made. It just proves how wonderful SU colors are!

Partial Product List

6 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I love the gingham paper!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. I appreciate your leaving a comment.

      Delete
  2. The purple gingham is awesome and I love the touches of yellow. So glad you joined our sketch challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Andrea. I enjoy playing at TMS and I'm so happy you left a comment.

      Delete
  3. This is a super cute CAS card. Love the gingham. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Melissa. I was glad I had the chance to play at TMS.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...