Thursday, November 23, 2017

Stampin' Up: Feeling of Christmas


This is the second Christmas card I created today. My first one had so many mistakes on it, I had to do a little innovating so I'll post that tomorrow.

For now, I hope Fusion Card Challenge - Red Christmas will accept this card as "fusion".
My card base is Old Olive with a Whisper White mat. Adhered to that is a piece of DSP from Christmas Around the World.

The sentiment is from Feeling of Christmas, stamped in Old Olive on a scrap of Whisper White that was die cut with Stitched Shape Framelits. That was matted on a piece of Gold Foil cut with an oval from Layering Oval Framelits. That's it for Stampin' Up products.

My snowflakes were cut from IO dies.

Thanks for looking and hope you had a wonderful turkey day!




4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the clean design. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy...would this be considered CAS then? I keep thinking CAS has to be white open space.

      Delete
  2. Perfect take on the inspiration photo! I haven't been able to warm up to this DSP, but you used it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, LeAnne...this is my favorite from that package! The rest I don't care for...just the plaids.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...