Friday, November 24, 2017

Stampin' Up!: Musical Instruments


My sister might be able to tell me if the instrument is placed correctly as she played the French Horn in high school. Obviously, this card would not be liked by Meghan Trainor because it's all about that treble! I wish SU had done a bass clef...but maybe, if I put my thinking cap on, I can come up with one!!

Again, this is the Stack & Cut Quilt technique with die cuts from Musical Instruments Framelits and Quilted Christmas DSP and Gold Foil. 

I am entering it in Just Add Ink #387 - Colour


I noticed some of the DT cards had gold in them so I think I'm safe! I hope they'll let me know!!

This is the first time I have played with Jingle Belles - Baby It's Gold Outside. I do believe the gold outshines the DSP! See what I did there?

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Your gold certainly *outshines* (and you do have your french horn positioned correctly if it was resting on her legs getting ready to play) ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Those gold foil die cuts are fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of those products Karen and lovely card too! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, love that French horn! I remember sitting in front of them in band, loved their sound, and this is a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a very fun and festive holiday card! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your wonderful comments and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely Christmas creation using the JAI Colours for this week, Karen. Thankyou for joining in with the #JAI387 Colour Challenge. D x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...