Sunday, September 17, 2017

Boo!

Fab Friday Challenge 121 is my sketch choice for today. 

This card was really easy and quick to make.


The colors I used are Basic Black, Basic Gray and Smoky Slate. The "Boo!" was die cut with Large Letters and the die cuts  on the inside are from the retired Halloween Treats. My ghost was punched from the retired "Owl Builder" and I drew in the face. I put him inside a layered oval.

The "Boo!" is off kilter, but it was scared of it's own ghost!

Good night peeps and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love your little ghost and the glittery letters, perfectly spooky colors for Halloween too! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, Karen!! This little ghost - I'm sorry to say (hope he won't hear!!) - isn't very scary. He's way to adorable for that! Great card, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a funny little ghost - super cute! Love his smiling eyes, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! I love that sweet face on the ghost! Perfect for the season but not too scary! The inside is great as well...the fun keeps on going! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...