Saturday, September 16, 2017

Stampin' Up! Spooky Cat

Only one challenge for today because I am catching up on figuring out where things are after Hurricane Irma. I had plenty of time to work on my supplies and card inventory, but it was just too hot. A/C makes all the difference. While the boys were out getting a new refrigerator I made this card for  the Just Us Girls (JUGS) Color Challenge #411



I used Pumpkin Pie for my card base, Blackberry Bliss (retired) for the mat, which was die cut with the Card Front Builder Thinlits. For the circle, the mat behind the Blackberry Bliss and the mat behind the DSP, I used Daffodil Delight. The cat was The Cat Punch. The DSP is from Spooky Night. The sentiment is from Spooky Cat, stamped on a die cut piece of Pumpkin Pie stamped with Blackberry Bliss. The dies are from the retired Tags and Labels set.

For the inside I used that big fat cat word one with the three blind mice off looking for cheese...oblivious to the fat cat :-) 

I CASEd the outside of my card from Linda Cullen who CASEd Jackie Diediker's.

I'm off to get re-organized and I appreciate your taking time to look at my blog again!

6 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the purple, yellow and orange color scheme for Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have enjoyed visiting your blog via Amy and Mary. Prayers and good thoughts to you and family as you recoup and re organize after Irma. I was fortunate to have missed the worst here in north Florida. Take care and stampitup.
    Seletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love the three mice (rats?!?) taunting the kitty on the inside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for stopping by and leaving such nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, just got my Cat Punch this week. Going into craft room now to make my Halloween cards, even though I haven't reorganized myself from Irma...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that cat silhouette and the inside! Lovely job with this week's challenge and thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...