Thursday, February 8, 2024

Stampin' Up! Perennial Lavender Thank You Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop. I used Shaded Spruce, Highland Heather and Fresh Freesia. There could be Lost Lagoon and Gorgeous Grape in the flowers, but I don't see any Berry Burst.



Let's take a closer look, shall we?

After seeing a card made by another stamper (can't remember who), I asked if she had a tutorial. She directed me to Julie Heitz who made the Lemoyne Star quilt card for Christmas here. Julie does a most excellent job of walking you through it step-by-step...mine came out perfectly with her instructions. I will be creating another one because I love this pattern so much.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Perennial Postage    
Card stock & Papers     Fresh Freesia; Highland Heather; Perennial Lavender DSP; Basic White
 Ink Highland Heather
Accessories Quartrefoil EF; Brushed Brass Butterfly; Linen Thread
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine; trimmer; liquid glue

Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!

Amy Koenders
Mary Deatherage
Karen Finkle - you are here!
Akiko Sudano
Karen Ksenzakovic
Tara Carpenter
Terry Lynn Bright
Carol Buckalew
Nel Thames



12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Karen. LOVE the quilt look and the perfect fun fold for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Karen! Love the colors, the quilted look is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely. I enjoy seeing combined crafts - quilts and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the quilt look - perfect with these papers! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the textures you used on this card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - this is stunning! Going to need to give it a go with some of that gorgeous paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, Karen...that is just beautiful! As a quilter I'm loving your pieced Lemoyne Star!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks foe sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just lovely! It looks just like a real quilt! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Karen! This is lovely. I watched JH video on how to do this, and it is really quite simple isn't it? Since I also quilt, I am loving this card! Your choice of DSP is perfect. Guess I will be CASEing this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie. I am so glad you watched the video and can't wait to see what you create. It really is addictive for me.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...