Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Stampin' Up! Flight & Airy for the SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Good morning my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! Today we are all demonstrating the use of items from Sale-A-Bration, which ends 2/29/24. Here's what I created for the hop today.





The participating demonstrators are listed at the end of my post. I hope you will choose to hop along. However, for right now, let's take a closer look at my fun fold...
The designer series paper (DSP) is called Flight & Airy. It is free if you purchase at least $50 or more (before shipping/handling & tax) worth of product from Stampin' Up! 

The stamped images are from the Detailed Dogwood Stamp Set, which is free with a $100 purchase before s/h and tax. I stamped them on Basic White Cardstock and cut the panel using a die from the Scalloped Contours Dies. I used Stampin' Blends to colors the leaves and flowers.

The embellishments are from the Opaque Faceted Gems, also free with a $50 purchase. If you would like to learn more about Sale-A-Bration, just click on the catalogs tab at the top of my post.

For the inside...
clean and simple using the same DSP, cardstock and die and allowing for any sentiment I choose or for a handwritten note.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Karen, this card is so pretty! Love that you combined the Dogwood stamp with those beautiful papers. I love them and will keep them in my retired stash. Thanks for joining the blog hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. I'm glad I was able to hop.

      Delete
  2. Pretty card Karen! Love the layering and the designer paper that you've used is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Karen, I am going to have to give this Fun Fold a try. I do not believe I have used it before.😊💖

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful - love the fold and that stunning dogwood! Perfectly colored and designed! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...