Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Stampin Up Cards at Meg's

The following cards were made by our group at Meg's. She is my upline SU demonstrator and another sweet lady. All our ladies in our group are sweet! I'm not sure of the cardstock/DSP but the stamp set is Honeycomb Happiness from the Sale A Bration 2016 catalog. It is only available until March 31, 2016. The ice cream colors are Mint Macaron and Blushing Bride, I think. Perhaps Meg will leave a comment for this? The doily came from SU too. 



The DSP on this one also comes from the SAB catalog. It is from the Wildflower Fields. I'm not sure of the colors or where the sentiment came from but I liked them. The enamel dots for the centers of the flowers are the best!



What's not to love about Blushing Bride Glimmer paper and the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies! I just received my dies this week and hope to try them in my Cuttlebug today. If it doesn't work, I'll just have to put a Big Shot on my Christmas list!

Not sure of anything on this next one...if I'm going to post on my blog, I better pay more attention! I do know part of the stamps used was from Gorgeous Grunge. That's a stamp set I looked at and decided I didn't really want but I use it all the time...lol.

Ah, Wisteria Wonder ink and cardstock makes for a gorgeous wreath. The background stamp is Hardwood and a brad was used to hang the wreath with some dainty ribbon. The flowers were punched Petite Petals and I believe the wreath came from a Christmas die set.


The following card was created using the Rose Garden Thinlits die. This die will not work in a Cuttlebug. The cardstock was Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler. SU has beautiful cardstock and colors.

I love making and creating (there is a difference!) cards and everything involved with it. I'm glad I became a SU demonstrator in January and hope to be able to make it a permanent thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...