Contributors
Thursday, March 3, 2016
Pinwheels, Bubble Wrap and Butterflies, Oh My!
These cards were inspired by Lisa, Dawn, Brandy and Connie's You Tube videos. They are creative, talented SU demonstrators. You can see I'm telling the truth that my stamps and paper are heart, butterfly and flower related! If you have questions about how I made them, leave me a comment and I'll answer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Fun Fold Birthday Card
Good morning stamping friends. Today's card is a mix of old and current SU product. The Designer Series Paper is retired but the ink, st...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Fun Fold" and we can use any product we wish. The list of ...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Fall Frenzy" and we can use any product we wish. The lis...
-
Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the ...








No comments:
Post a Comment