Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Stampin' Up! Layers of Beauty for Amy's Inkin Krew Blog Hop

Hello my stamping friends! Welcome to our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew hop. Our theme for this month is "Giving Thanks" and we can interpret that any way we want and use any product we wish. Here is what I created for it using the Layers of Beauty Stamp Set and the Courage & Faith Stamp Set. Take a look see...

I was inspired by Wendy Lee during the Stress Free Cardmaking weekend in September. I had a free ticket to watch each day and the videos would stay for a 24 hr. period each day. I could have purchased a ticket for the entire "Summit" but there were not enough presentations that were in my wheelhouse. I'm a meat and potatoes kind of girl...lol. Let's take a closer look, shall we?

Let's see if I can explain how I did this because I don't know if Wendy has done a You Tube video for it. I tried to take a video when I started it so let's see how that goes here...I could make another card and show you in stages but it won't be today or any time soon...lol!
Clear as mud, right? Sorry about that. I can give you measurements, however! Card base is 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2". Mat is 3 3/4" x 5". Scored panel is 3 1/2" x 4 3/4". You will need about 7 DSP squares 7/8". 

For the inside...

The product I used is in the chart below the hoppers' names.

Thank you for stopping by today. Clicking on the "Next" button will take you to Shirley, and clicking on the "Previous" button will take you to Terry Lynn. Clicking on the individual names will take you directly to each member's post. Trust me, you're in for a treat no matter which direction you hop!
Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Layers of Beauty; Courage & Faith
Card stock & Papers     Basic White; Cajun Craze; Iconic Celebrations DSP
 Ink Cajun Craze
Accessories Earth Tone Shimmer Gems
Tools     Scoreboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Layers of Beauty for Amy's Inkin Krew Blog Hop

Hello my stamping friends! Welcome to our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew hop. Our theme for this month is "Giving Thanks" and w...