Thursday, October 1, 2026

Stampin' Up! Star of Light Thow Back Thursday

Good morning, peeps! Can you believe it's the 1st of October?! Where have the first 3 quarters of the year gone? Bye Bye, that's for sure!! I don't send Halloween cards so that's not a problem for me but I do send Thanksgiving cards and I'll be working on those this month. Also, this month is time for showing our pastors appreciation for what they do for their flock. Today's card is one I made for our women's group at church to give to our pastor with a wonderfully delicious gift card. I have never been where he and his wife will be going but I've heard it's one of their faves. The card is a throw back to one I created October 2, 2017. Take a look see at what I created for today...

Our pastor loves plaid ties and I have no doubt that he has one this color. Here are the ingredients:

Blackberry Bliss Card Base - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"

God Foil Mat - 5 1/4" x 4"

Plaid Tidings DSP (retired) - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

White Glimmer Paper - 2 7/8" x 3 3/8"

Gold Foil Frame - 3" x 3 1/2"

Star of Light Photopolymer Stamp Set and Starlight Thinlits (retired) - sentiment and star (Distressed Gold Specialty Paper)

Scrap of Basic White stamped in VersaMark ink and heat embossed with gold powder cut out with a die from Perennial Postage Dies

Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (retired embellishments) 

The inside sentiment is computer generated and I sponged it with Blackberry Bliss Ink.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Creative Creases Challenge Blog Hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Star of Light Thow Back Thursday

Good morning, peeps! Can you believe it's the 1st of October?! Where have the first 3 quarters of the year gone? Bye Bye, that's for...