Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Stampin' Up! Peaceful Pine Sympathy Card

One of my teammates recently lost her father so I needed to create a sympathy card. I kept it very simple. Take a look-see...

My card base is Cajun Craze and the Crisp Cantaloupe mat is dry embossed with the Painted Texture EF (retired). I sponged a Basic White mat with Crisp Cantaloupe ink and stamped the foliage image in Peaceful Pine ink. It's from the retired Forever Fern Stamp Set.

I embossed a piece of Peaceful Pine card stock with VersaMark ink and gold embossing powder using the retired Something Fancy Stamp Set. I cut it out with a retired Ornate Frames die.

The embellishments are Adhesive-backed Metallic Gems.

Thank you for stopping by today. 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Winter Owls Birthday Card

What day is it? Well, according to the camel, it's "hump day". Did you see they brought back the Mike, Mike, Mike ad for GEIKO...