Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Stampin' Up! Potions & Spells for Amy's Inkin' Krew Monthly Blog Hop

Hello my stamping friends! Welcome to our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew hop. Our theme for this month is "Halloween Fun" and we can interpret that any way we want and use any product we wish. Here is what I created for it using the Potions & Spells Bundle. I created my Halloween Birthday card for a friend who was born on October 31.



My card base is Blueberry Bushel (4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2") with a mat of Night of Navy. I embossed the Very Vanilla piece (3 1/2" x 4 3/4") with the  Painted Texture 3D EF. Before I did that, I stamped the "on this special day" from the Everyday Details Stamp Set. It's a partial portion of one stamp so I used my Blueberry Bushel Stamp N Write marker to ink that.

The "Hocus Pocus" (cut with an Everyday Details Die) is from the Potions & Spells Bundle, as is the cauldron. The bubbles and slime are also die cut with that bundle and I used the Berry Burst, Old Olive & White Glimmer Specialty Paper.

For the inside, I used a stamp from the retired  Magical Mermaid set. I thought it fit perfectely with the front. The "Happy Halloween" is from Potions & Spells as are the bubbles and black cat.

Thank you for stopping by today. Clicking on the "Next" button will take you to Carol, and clicking on the "Previous" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the individual names will take you directly to each member's post. Trust me, you're in for a treat no matter which direction you hop!



7 comments:

  1. This is adorable Karen. Love your sparkly potion dripping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Karen! Love the sparkly bubbling cauldron, perfect for Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I don't know how anyone could NOT love sparkly, green OOOZE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect birthday card for someone born on Halloween. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Perfect for Halloween birthdays! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh - sparkly green ooze - how perfect is that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...