Thursday, September 5, 2024

Stampin' Up! Autumn Expressions for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came!! We have a theme challenge for you today and here is what I created for our hop...




Let's take a closer look at my fall leaves, shall we?
I was inspired by a card created by Sarah Edwards on You Tube. My card base is Copper Clay cardstock with a panel of Very Vanilla that I stamped with the oak leaf from the Autumn Expressions Stamp Set, which became available to customers yesterday. I outlined some of the Wild Wheat inked leaves with the matching Stamp N' Write marker.

Next I adhered a mat of Wild Wheat cardstock. Adhered to that is a piece from the Splendid Autumn Designer Series Paper. Take a look at this paper...isn't it gorgeous?

The sentiment is from the Autumn Expressions Stamp Set and is stamped in Copper Clay ink. I stamped it on scrap Very Vanilla and mounted it on a scrap of Copper Clay. I tucked two small Woven Golden Leaves underneath.

For the inside...

Thank you for stopping by! Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity.



Amy Koenders
Mary Deatherage
Jaimie Babarczy
Karen Finkle - you are here!
Akiko Sudano
Karen Ksenzakovic
Tara Carpenter
Terry Lynn Bright
Carol Buckalew




10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty fall card! Love the gold mesh leaves, great background too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen. Love that DSP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Karen! This paper is so beautiful, and you really set it off with the background stamping and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I like the stamped leaves background for the lovely DSP. Mine came yesterday. Can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...