Thursday, September 12, 2024

Stampin' Up! Autumn Expressions Thanksgiving Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came!! We have a sketch challenge for you today and here is what I created for our hop...





My card base is Cajun Craze with an embossed (Birch Wood 3D) panel of Crushed Curry. The 3" x 3" square is from the Splendid Autumn Designer Series Paper.

I took a scrap piece of white cardstock and made a banner for the Crushed Curry sentiment. It's stamped in Cajun Craze ink and is from the Autumn Expressions Stamp Set. I adhered it to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals and added three Faux Glass Dots.

For the inside...

Plain and simple! The sentiment and image are from the Autumn Expressions. After I took the photo for the blog hop, I added "Happy Thanksgiving" from the retired A Wish for Everything stamp set.


Thank you for stopping by! Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity.

Amy Koenders
Mary Deatherage
Jaimie Babarczy
Karen Finkle - you are here!
Akiko Sudano
Karen Ksenzakovic
Tara Carpenter
Terry Lynn Bright
Carol Buckalew

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I love the added texture to the front with the embossed panel! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Karen! Loving all of that texture and the beautiful fall scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Karen! Love the fall images and colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love it with this embossing folder! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. These papers are just beautiful! Great fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card Karen. Crushed Curry is my least favorite color, but it's perfect for this card and I LOVE it. BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...