Saturday, July 27, 2024

Stampin' Up! Thank You Card

Happy Saturday, peeps! Today card is Sketch 10 for Kendra's Card Challenge #15.


My card base is Blueberry Bushel with a mat and circle of retired Parakeet Party cardstock (although it looks yellow). The left side patterned paper is Spring Daisies and the right side is a piece of Meandering Meadows DSP. The middle strip is Night of Navy with a strip of another Meandering Meadows pattern. The scalloped portion is from a retired punch and another pattern of Meandering Meadows. The "thank you" is from the Cutest Cows Stamp Set, is stamped in Blueberry Bushel on Fresh Freesia strip. The ends are punched with the retired Banners Pick A Punch. I think I need to add some embellishments!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a fun weekend in store. I'm going to breakfast with my children along with a little bit of shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Autumn Expressions for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came!! We have a theme challenge for you today and here is what I created for our hop... Let&#...