Sunday, July 28, 2024

Stampin' Up! Mini Alphabet Dies

Good Sunday morning, my stamping friends. Today's card is Sketch 11 for Kendra's Card Challenge #15. I turned it from it's side to upside down...literally! 


What do I mean by that? Well, can you see where the fold is on the card? Yeppers, it's at the bottom! Oh, well, no matter...it's for my friend of 55 years for her birthday and she would expect nothing less from me...lol. I have always called her Patti and her husband always called her Pat. I had to call her Pat this time around because I could only fit three letters. She has the best sense of humor so I know she will get a chuckle out of the whole thing.

My card base is Basic Beige with mats of Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow and Soft Sea Foam. 

I used the Mini Alphabet Dies for her name and cut them out of the Spring Daisies Patterned Paper (company unknown). I added three Iridescent Pearls for the embellishment.

The wonderful thing about all of Kendra's sketches is the fact she has all the measurements listed! If you haven't checked her out, I hope you will.

Thank you for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...