Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Stampin' Up! Quiet Reflection

Good Wednesday morning, peeps! Today's card is Sketch 8 for Kendra's Card Challenge #15. I'm entering my card in Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2429. I hope you'll visit both sites.


This is a beautiful stamp set. I rarely use it but I don't know why...too many new goodies to play with, I guess. It's an Online Exclusive so you won't find it in the Annual Catalog.

My friend just lost her husband a week ago this past Sunday so I finished the inside and mailed it.


Thank you for stopping by today.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Quiet Reflection
Card stock & Papers     Boho Blue; Soft Sea Foam; Lemon Lolly
 Ink Soft Sea Foam; Pecan Pie Light Stampin' Blend
Accessories
Tools     Cheerful Daisies Dies; Cane Wave 3D EF; 3" Circle Die

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Autumn Expressions for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came!! We have a theme challenge for you today and here is what I created for our hop... Let&#...