Thursday, July 25, 2024

Stampin' Up! 2024-2026 In Color DSP for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is one of the cards I created for our hop...




Let's take a look see at all of them. I was trying to follow a video by Creative Moments by G and cut my paper stack incorrectly. She was doing a 6 x 6 Triple Sheet Wonder and I apparently turned my stack the wrong way! Oh, well, it is what it is...here they all are...according to Karen...lol! Miss G created 6 if I remember correctly.







Thank you for stopping by! Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity.



Karen Finkle - you are here!

14 comments:

Stampin' Up! Autumn Expressions for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came!! We have a theme challenge for you today and here is what I created for our hop... Let&#...