Thursday, May 9, 2024

Stampin' Up! Winter Meadow Christmas Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop...

Let's take a closer look, shall we?

My Night of Navy card base is 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2". The Basic White panel is embossed with the Snowflake 3D folder. It measures 4" x 5 1/4". Then another panel of Night of Navy 3" x 4 1/4" is adhered.

Next comes the Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper. The main panel is 2 3/4" x 4" and the banner is 1" x 3 3/4". I adhered the banner with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The sentiment is from the Trucking Along Photopolymer Stamp Set. I stamped in on a scrap of white in NON ink and sponged it as well. I had already adhered the Misty Moonlight embellishments from the Tinsel Gems 3 pack. I thought the effect replicated the DSP.

For the inside...

I used the Trucking Along set and colored my truck with Real Red Stampin' Blends and Basic Black Marker. The tree is stamped in Shaded Spruce. I added a touch of Smoky Slate to make it look like the truck I owned before I moved to Tennessee.


Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!

14 comments:

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...