Thursday, May 2, 2024

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop...


Let me tell you how I used Copper Clay, Mossy Meadow, Boho Blue and Night of Navy...

Mossy Meadow Card Base
Boho Blue two mats
Fern 3D Embossed Basic White
Thoughtful Journey DSP - Mossy Meadow, Boho Blue (Cajun Craze is the other color but I thought it looked like Copper Clay!)
Copper Clay Ink Sentiment 
3 Brushed Brass Butterflies

Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!

Amy Koenders
Mary Deatherage
Jaimie Babarczy
Karen Finkle - you are here!
Akiko Sudano
Karen Ksenzakovic
Tara Carpenter
Terry Lynn Bright
Carol Buckalew
Nel Thames

14 comments:

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...