Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnias for the SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

 Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end of my post. I hope you will choose to hop along. Here's what I created for the hop today...


So, let's take a closer look, shall we?

It doesn't really look like a fun fold, does it? Well, let me prove it to you...

and here's another proof positive...

Here are the deets...
Card Base: Lost Lagoon 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Painted Lavender DSP: 5 1/4" x 11 3/4", scored and folded at 1 3/4", 4 3/4", 7 3/4" with first fold adhered to second fold
Basic White
  • scrap for sentiment from Simply Zinnias, stamped in Highland Heather; cut with die from Something Fancy, sponged with Lost Lagoon and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals; 
  • inner liner 5 1/4" x 4" stamped in Highland Heather with second sentiment from Simply Zinnias and image from same stamp set stamped in Lost Lagoon and Shaded Spruce; 
  • 4" x 5" piece to stamp zinnias colored with Light & Dark Shaded Spruce, Lemon Lolly, Blackberry Bliss, Highland Heather and Fresh Freesia Blends; cut out with die from Simply Zinnias


I thank you for stopping by today and hope you will hop along with the list of demos that follows.

12 comments:

  1. Pretty card Karen! Love the flowers, great fun fold design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful fun fold card, Karen! I love your zinnias!! Fun folds that showcase our pretty papers are the best! Thanks for joining the blog hop, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Karen. I love that you paired the zinnias with the Perennial Lavender DSP! They work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathi. I wasn't quite sure if it worked or not.

      Delete
  4. I love how you missed and match products to create this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jiw… I like this one very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - and this fun fold is PERFECT for really showing off this STUNNING paper! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Latte Love Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I used Basic B...