Friday, May 24, 2024

Stampin' Up! Latte Love for the Creative Creases Challenge #83 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting for? Hop on over to Challenge #83. We'd love to see your fun fold creation. 
Let's take a closer look and give you the deets, okay?


My inspiration came from Lisa Curcio. The only thing that is the same as Lisa's is the measurement for the pleated DSP.

FrontVery Vanilla card base: 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Crumb Cake Mat: 4" x 5 1/4"
A Little Latte DSP: 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Very Vanilla for pleated DSP backing: 2 3/8" x 3 7/8"
A Little Latte DSP for pleating: 4" x 7"


For the pleating, score at 1/2", 1", 2", 2 1/2", 3 1/2", 4", 5", 5 1/2", 6 1/2". The first fold is a mountain fold, second is a valley fold and continue with that pattern, ending with a mountain fold. There are Stampin' Dimensionals along each 1/2" valley fold to keep the pleats raised. You can see a couple on the first pleat. I'll pretend I did it for you to notice...lol! The pleated panel is then adhered to the small piece of Very Vanilla.

I used a Latte Love Die to cut out the coffee cup and a Stylish Shapes Die to cut out the square for the sentiment from Latte Love Stamp Set. I used Pecan Pie ink. The inside is the same ink, same stamp set and another pattern of the DSP. I also used another pattern for the envelope flap.

Inside: A Little Latte DSP 4" x 5 1/4"
         Very Vanilla for image and sentiment: 3" x 4"

I hope you'll join us at CCC #83. If your card is picked as a winner, you'll get a chance to be a Guest Designer...that's how I started out! Our Design Team is a great one and I hope you'll check out each member's blog. You'll be in for a treat!!



10 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Karen! I love the pleated designer paper. This is a great suite of products and I seriously need to stop procrastinating and get it before it's gone for good. Have a wonderful holiday weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun with the pleated DSP! I love this suite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, that pleated panel on the front of the card is so pretty! And I love all the coffee-themed elements you used on your card from the papers to the stamps to the die cut coffee cup! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, your pleats are perfect! I bet you know how to match plaids too. Love this card. Thank you for the great inspiration.

    Rae in Reno
    Creative Creases DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card! I just got this set, so I love what you have done with it!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Citrus Blooms Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. My card today is a makeover of my card from Monday . I usually make a makeover on Monday but I'm backwards this wee...