Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Stampin' Up! Hello Ladybug Birthday Card

Good mid-week morning, peeps. Can you believe we are almost at the end of February? Scary, yes? What I think is really making the time fly by is posting cards ahead of time...lol! This one is sketch 12 for Kendra's Card Challenge #13 and my two team challenges, yet again!


I love the little dots on the sentiment piece...they remind me of hidden Mickeys. 

For the inside...

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. Be blessed and be a blessing.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Hello Ladybug; Biggest Wish
Card stock & Papers     Basic White; Basic Gray; Smoky Slate; Sending Love DSP (retired)
 Ink Smoky Slate; Real Red
Accessories Trimmer; Liquid Glue; Dimensionals; Modern Oval Punch
Tools    

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Latte Love for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's tak...