Thursday, January 25, 2024

Stampin' Up! Perennial Postage for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop.




Let's take a closer look, shall we?

My card is a CASE of my teammate, Jaimie, and you can watch her video here.
Project Details—All Products Current SU! 
Stamps Perennial Postage for sentiment
Card stock & Papers     Lost Lagoon 11 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4, 8 1/2; Flight & Airy DSP 3 7/8 x 5 1/8; 2 1/8 x 5 1/8; Basic White 4 x 5 1/4 (cut 2); 2 1/4 x 5 1/4
 Ink Lost Lagoon
Accessories Tinsel Gems Three Pack (Lost Lagoon)
Tools     Perennia Postage Dies; Cut & Emboss Machine; paper snips; trimmer; liquid glue; Dimensionals
Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. Oh my! This is just lovely, Karen - that paper!! And the fussy cut bird - you go, girl!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen :) Love that fold and great choice of DSP's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the fun fold! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Karen! Love the little birds, such a great design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Karen! Great fussy cutting of those birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I liked Jaimie's, but I like the birds on yours better. Surprise! Great fun fold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! I love this and I have to try this fun fold! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card, Karen! Loving your Blue Bird of Happiness! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Donna. I have bluebirds in my back yard!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...