Monday, January 22, 2024

PIP 2403 Penguin Palace Puddles of Fun

Welcome to Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2403. Here is what I created for the challenge...
Our sponsor for this challenge is...
and I used  their digital stamp 
Puddles of Fun. They are based in Canada and have much more to offer besides digis. Please check them out.
I used Stampin' Blends in Light and Dark Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy, Starry Sky, Lemon Lolly, Ivory and Bubble Bath to color the image that I printed on Basic White Cardstock. I sponged the art panel with Blueberry Bushel ink. My card base is Blueberry Bushel Cardstock. I do love to color. 

For the inside, I used a sentiment from Stampin' Up! Apple Harvest Stamp Set. Can you guess which one?
Yes, "the greatest gift is a good friend". My friend loves blue so this will go to her because she is going through a rainy season in her life. BUT this cute little Penguin Palace looks like she is coming out into the sunshine!

Thank you for taking time to check out my creation. Be sure to visit our sponsor's website and begin creating some of your own awesome creations! Have a blessed day.




 

6 comments:

  1. This is really cute. I've been in love with Penguin Palace for a while. I didn't know they also carry digis. I'll have to visit the store again. Cute stuff. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card (and sentiments) for your friend! I love blue too! She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun spring image! Great colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...