Friday, January 19, 2024

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthdayfor the Creative Creases Challenge #74 - Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to see your fun fold creation. Here's what I created...
Let's take a closer look, shall we?

I was inspired by Creating with Colleen. Here are my deets...

Go to Greetings Stamp Set for the front sentiment
Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set for the inside & envelope
Misty Moonlight Card Base: 6 3/4" x 5 1/2", scored on long side at 4 1/4"
Boho Blue Mat: 2 1/4" x 5 1/4"
Countryside Inn DSP: 2" x 5"; 6" x 2 1/4" envelope flap
Boho Blue Strip for "latch": 4 1/4" x 1"; Banners Pick a  Punch for tagged end
Misty Moonlight Mat for sentiment: size for 3rd smallest Countryside Corners die
Basic White: 4" x 5 1/4" for inside and scrap for 2nd smallest Countryside Corners die 
Boho Blue Ink, Light Lemon Lolly Stampin' Blends, Misty Moonlight Ink for the envelope image


I hope you'll join us at CCC #74. If your card is picked as a winner, you'll get a chance to be a Guest Designer...that's how I started out! Our Design Team is a great one and I hope you'll check out each member's blog. You'll be in for a treat!! 


8 comments:

  1. I love this great fun fold card, Karen! The latch is such a fun detail. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Karen! Great fun fold design! Love the shades of blue. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, this is Janelle, it does allow me to post, just anonymous comes up! I love the colors in this one and I love to receive unique cards such as this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad, Janelle! Perhaps you will get one like this...you never know ;-)

      Delete
  4. A beauty in blue hues, Karen. The "Latch" piece makes this card extra special. Love that detail. Thank you for sharing.
    Rae in Reno, DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...