Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Stampin' Up Perennial Postage for the SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello stamping friends. My card today for the hop is called a Double Fan Fold and it's a case of one Georgia Lane created with her sister, Maude. Rather than recreate the wheel, here is a link to her video on You Tube.



Our hop is a monthly hop and the participants are listed at the end of my post. I hope you will choose to hop along. However, for right now, let's take a look at my fun fold from all angles, including the back, shall we?










Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Perennial Postage
Card stock & Papers     Lost Lagoon, Painted Lavender DSP, Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla
 Ink Lost Lagoon, Pretty Peacock
Accessories
Tools     Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder

Thanks for stopping by today and here's the list of hoppers.

15 comments:

  1. Wow - this is gorgeous! And what a cool fold! Going to have to add it to my to-make list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Karen, this card is gorgeous!! I love everything about it - the papers and great fold. I really like the multiple photos of the angles of your card. It helps so much to visualize everything. Thanks for joining the hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Karen! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card, Karen!! Hope you are all settled in your new home.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, Karen! Interesting fun fold that I will be adding to my "to do list."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Karen, What a unique fun fold. I am fearful of trying it, I would mess it up. Love all the views so you can see how it goes.😊💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card and fabulous fun fold! Thanks for sharing this new-to-me fold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Karen, this is beautiful. It's also on my desk to create as I write this. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Rae...can't wait to see what you create.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...