Thursday, December 7, 2023

Stampin' Up! Regal Reindeer Non-Traditional Christmas Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop.


Let's take a closer look at what I did...

My card base is Pretty Peacock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4". Basic White Embossed panel is 4" x 5 1/4". My DSP strips are 3/4" x 5 1/4". 

For the inside...


Project Details—All Products Current SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Regal Reindeer
Card stock & Papers     Pretty Peacock; Basic White; Glorious Gingham DSP
 Ink Pretty Peacock
Accessories Tinsel Gems Four-Pack; Linen Thread
Tools     Painted Texture 3D EF; Reindeer Dies; Dimensionals; Liquid Glue; Emboss & Cut Machine
That's it for now peeps. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko Sudano. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by! Oh, and hit that "follow" button on the side bar if you haven't already. I only need one more follower to reach my year-end goal! TIA!!


Karen Finkle - you are here!

8 comments:

  1. So cute Karen :) Love how you used all the different gingham papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Karen! Love the bright colors of gingham for the trees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love the plaid trees and the inside is perfect! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. I like your linen bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable Christmas card! Love it! I think the gingham works really well for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, and definitely NOT traditional, in spite of the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love those little gingham trees! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2417 Theme Challenge

Here is what I created for our theme challenge today... This is the inspiration for our theme... Our sponsor for this week's challenge i...