Friday, December 8, 2023

Creative Creases Challenge #72 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Hello peeps! It's another every other Friday Fun Fold at Creative Creases. I know we are doing fun folds with calendars from Taylored Expressions so it'll be interesting to see the types of folds we used.




My fold was inspired by Lynn Dunn. She called it a Book Binding Twisted Easel.
Project Details—All Products Current SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
StampsBrightest Glow; Light the Sky
Card stock & Papers    Blueberry Bushel; Basic White; Stargazing DSP
 InkBlueberry Bushel; Versa Mark
AccessoriesGold Embossing Powder
Tools    Double Oval Punch; Dimensionals; Stampin' Seal +; heat tool
 

I hope you have the time to enter our challenge. Just click on the logo or the challenge link and you'll be transported there immediately. The team hopes to see your entry over at Creative Creases #72. It doesn't have to be a calendar, just a fun fold!

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to highlight that calendar! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use the calendar, Karen! I love this fun fold and don't make it enough. I was supposed to order the Light The Sky stamp set but forgot to with my last order. Guess I need to do another one LOL! Since this is our last challenge this year, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas in your new home! I am so happy that you will be with your family. Blessings in the new year! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...