Monday, November 13, 2023

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2345 Punny Bunny

Welcome to PIP Challenge 2345! Here's what I created for the challenge...

and the awesome sponsor for this challenge ...
Be sure to head over and see all the amazing images they have to offer! You can certainly find something you'll love!! Polkadoodles has kindly offered to give the winner of our challenge 3 Digis! Woo hoo!!!

I need to show you the inside too...



I created this for a friend I have had for 54 years. She has always lied about her age AND would never admit how old she really is. She doesn't look a day over 54 so I don't know what her problem is...lol! I think she is in her 80's!!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Amy's Inkin' Krew Blog Hop! Oh, and btw, if you aren't following me, I'd be thrilled if you would click on the "follow" button as I'm still trying to get to 100 by the end of the year and thank you if you do! I appreciate it.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Polkadoodles Somebunny Special Digital
Card stock & Papers     Close to My Heart Card Base; Grapefruit Grove (ret'd); Basic White
 Ink Grapefruit Grove Stamp N Write Marker (ret'd)
Accessories Timeworn Type 3D EF; Brick & Mortar 3D EF (ret'd)
Tools     Embossing machine; Bunny Punch; Dimensionals

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies

  Good Friday morning, peeps! My card today is Sketch 9 for Kendra's Card Challenge #15 . Thank you for stopping by today. Project De...