Friday, November 10, 2023

Stampin' Up! All About Autumn Birthday Card for the Creative Creases Challenge #70 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Hello peeps! It's another every other Friday Fun Fold at Creative Creases

Here's what I created for the challenge today...
My idea for this fun fold came from my teammate, Rosie Kean. I received a card from her at my new address with chocolate chips cookies, just telling me she was thinking about me. I measured each piece and score lines on hers and created a birthday card for one of my stamping gals back in Florida. Thanks again, Rosie!

and for the inside...
I hope you have the time to enter our challenge. Just click on the logo or the red "challenge" and you'll be transported there immediately. The team hopes to see your entry over at Creative Creases #70.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Pansy Patch

Card stock & Papers     Copper Clay 2 7/8" x 5 3/8"; 1 1/8" x 5 3/8", 4" x 5 3/8" (inside)
Very Vanilla scrap for sentiment; 3 7/8" x 5 1/4" (inside)
All About Autumn 2 3/4" x 5 1/4"; 1" x 5 1/4"; 4" x 1/2" (inside)
Early Espresso base: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 3" and 7 1/4"

 Ink Copper Clay

Accessories 2023-2025 In Color Dots

Tools     Deckled Rectangle Dies

13 comments:

  1. This is very cool....I love the page of the DSP you used!!! How lucky to have received chocolate chip cookies too! yummmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. You need to have your granddaughter bake you some cookies!

      Delete
  2. Karen, this DSP is so great! I'm on the Friends of the Library board at my local library, and this paper would be perfect for the thank you cards I create for our volunteers! I love the way you used it for this gatefold card, and it's so fun to see a gatefold that is offset like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great fun fold card, Karen! I am a bit stymied by that patterned paper. I need to CASE this to get past it. It really is a wonderful paper. Hope you have a great weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend has a library in her house and her furniture is upholstered with books so it went to her for her birthday. She loved it.

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful card!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful card Karen, love that paper. Hope you are well settled into your new home and have begun filling up the scrap tray lol. How can something so fun become a burden! We are on this long journey together!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! Such a great card for men,too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, I love the use of this DSP. So simple and elegant at the same time. Thank you for inspiring me to use those pieces.
    Rae, DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Autumn Expressions for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came!! We have a theme challenge for you today and here is what I created for our hop... Let&#...